A Vacation At the Treehouse, do everything or nothing at all.
The best way to relax after a hectic week is to curl-up in nature’s lap and let Mother Nature do the rest for you. Our treehouse, which is located 35 feet above the mountain stream and is close to Asheville, North Carolina. Located amid six acres of dense greenery, it is an ideal retreat from the everyday hustle. You also need not worry about privacy because this six acre land is a private property and none would disturb you here.
You could also tag along some of your friends and take a 45 minute drive from Asheville to get there. Our spacious treehouse accommodates about six people comfortably. So whether it’s a week long holiday with friends or a family outing, you’d love spending time here.
Things To Do While You Are At Our Treehouse
1. It’s the most ideal place for bird watching; you could catch a glimpse of some most exotic birds.
2. Revel in the rich wildlife of that region.
3. The Appalachian Trail and the Roan Mountain State Park is within a 20 mile radius. Go trekking or hiking after a short drive to get there.
4. Take a dip in the Toe river in the summer or the hot tub any time of year, which is at a hop skip and jump distance from our treehouse.
5. Go fishing and bring back home some trout to grill.
Our treehouse is designed by two builders who put in all that they could to make this place an awesome holiday destination. Right from the floating log staircase to a well equipped kitchen, this place is an ideal holiday home.
Imagine going hiking and lazing about all evening on the soft beds of this treehouse. The best part is that you could call your host anytime for whatever you may need. Also the 6 acre property is well connected by the highway; however you would need a car to get there.